Hop on Board.
We are looking for a full-stack software developer to join our fast growing team in Malta. As a full-stack developer you are expected to be able to build a fully functional web-based application using the latest technologies ranging from any services or APIs required to the corresponding front-end.
CodeBlack is a software house based in Malta, specialising in web-based information systems for some of the most elite companies together with our own internal projects.
If you would like to join a fun dynamic team and help innovate the future of web-based IS we have the job for you!
What you'll need:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in building modern web applications
- A good understanding of the PHP frameworks with experience on Laravel given preference
- A good understanding of data structure in a relational database (ex MySQL)
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Experience in REST API communication
- Positive attitude with the ability to transform specifications into a high quality, cross browser solutions
- Knowledge of Git (BitBucket) source control
What’s nice to have:
- University degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of NodeJS is considered an asset
- Knowledge AngularJS
- A good understanding of HTML and CSS (SASS)
- Knowledge of Java/Java enterprise technologies is considered an asset
- Knowledge of Agile project management (Jira)
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salaries + annual performance bonus
- The possibility to grow within the company
- Fun working environment
- Daily free smoothies
- Freshly brewed coffee from our bar