We are seeking an Android developer to create user experiences for our customers which vary from medium-sized companies to large scale enterprises. You will make part of a highly skilled team with a passion for software development… we eat and breath software practically.
CodeBlack is a software house based in Malta, specialising in web-based information systems for some of the most elite companies together with our own internal projects.
If you would like to join a fun dynamic team and help innovate the future of web-based IS we have the job for you!
What you’ll need:
- At least 1+ years of experience in building modern web applications
- Knowledge of Android development, Java, Kotlin, and OO concepts
- Understanding of key design principles.
- A good understanding of RESTFul APIs
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- An eye for attention to detail
- Positive attitude with the ability to transform specifications into a high quality, cross browser solutions
- Knowledge of Git (BitBucket) source control
What’s nice to have:
- University degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of Flutter a plus
- Knowledge of Agile project management (Jira)
- Knowledge Pipelines
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salaries + annual performance bonus
- The possibility to grow within the company
- Fun working environment
- Freshly brewed coffee from our bar