We are seeking an IOS developer to create user experiences for our customers which vary from medium-sized companies to large scale enterprises. You will make part of a highly skilled team with a passion for software development to develop Apps which will be used worldwide by our clients. You are expected to be proficient in mobile technologies and capable of fulfilling enterprise level requirements.
CodeBlack is a software house based in Malta, specialising in web-based information systems for some of the most elite companies together with our own internal projects.
If you would like to join a fun dynamic team and help innovate the future of information systems we have the job for you!
What you’ll need:
- At least 1-2+ years of experience in building modern IOS applications
- Knowledge of iOS development, Swift, and Objective-C.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Ability to ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- A good understanding of RESTFul APIs
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- An eye for attention to detail to replicate pixel perfect designs
- Positive attitude with the ability to transform specifications into a high quality, cross browser solutions
- Knowledge of Git (BitBucket) source control
What’s nice to have:
- University degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of Flutter/React Native a plus
- Knowledge of Agile project management (Jira)
- Knowledge Pipelines
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salaries + annual performance bonus
- The possibility to grow within the company
- Fun working environment
- Freshly brewed coffee from our bar